Wednesday 9 January 2013

Reflections on 2012

A New Year is about a fresh start and looking forward to the year ahead, but it's also nice to reflect on the past year.

Although I am now in my third year of business, 2012 was my first 'web presence year'. I started a blog in mid May, my website went live in August, then I joined facebook in September and they have all been fantastically enjoyable to do.  So I thought I would look at my blog entries and share the posts that were the most popular in 2012.  It's always good to get feedback from any web presence to help improve and understand what lovely readers and users of the 'ForageFor' sites like. So in descending order, the most popular 'ForageFor' blogs for 2012 were:

Blue and Green Should Never Seen
Because blue and green are so fabulous?

Early May in the ForageFor... Seasonal Flower Garden
Because it was my very first blog?

Beauty of an Autumn Garden
Because it included a bit of flowers and a bit of vintage?

The Humble Umbel
Because umbels add such a great volume to an arrangement?

Ice Ice Baby
Because we all need ideas for using flowers in anything as well as a vase?

A Sunny Day
Just because it has that glorious word 'sun' in the title?

Blue lace Flower
Because it includes the word 'lace' and 'blue' certainly a couple of my favourite words

Early Autumn Headdresses
Because flowers make beautiful headdresses?


Although I have made a brief attempt to think why these are the top blogs of 2012 I'm not 100% sure (gosh I've been looking at stats for too long, I'm starting to talk in numbers rather than words) I am guessing it is because of the stars of my business, the beautiful seasonal English flowers themselves!





















2 comments:

  1. Thanks Anthony, 2012, that was the year that was (in picture form) in my Suffolk flower garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blogs and pics.
    Here's to 2013!
    I hope you get some website presents too.

    ReplyDelete